Nigerian student Adelabu Tunde (pictured above), from Ekiti State was allegedly shot dead by Malaysian police recently, this is according to his friends. Below is how they describe what happened
"Police was raiding in another apartment, Tunde and his friends come back from school then the police car followed them. Tunde ran and got shot in head by a police man. Please share the truth. He was not fighting, he was shot by police that came for extra pocket money.! And the police left the scene as soon as he was shot." - Witness
There's a pic of Tunde's corpse after the cut, which they sent to me to prove this sad incident really occurred. They are calling on the Nigerian government to intervene and help them as they say they are constantly harassed and assaulted by the authorities in Malaysia for no reason. Don't they have a Nigerian embassy in Malaysia? Why don't they ever get involved? See the graphic pic below
Reasons why Malaysian police harass Nigerians - By students in Malaysia
1) AMBASSADOR- The Nigeria Ambassador in Malaysia HIS EXCELLENCY, AMBASSADOR BELLO SHEHU RINGIM, NIGERIA is the most corrupt Nigerian in diaspora. ranging from selling diplomatic passports, conniving with malaysian police to arrest Nigerians and deport them and also setting them up with drugs case so as to make money in terms of releasing or granting them bail. Being money concious he has said it before that Nigerians here dont pay homeage to him. (We are students your excellency and you dont enxpect us to spend $1 on you SIR, because you are appointed by the Nigeria government not by our parents.)
2) Ambassador: The ambassador and so-called workers in the Nigeria embassy demands more than the actual amount for new passport or replacements of passports whereby a student passport is misplaced or expired. The embassy demands more than one thousand dollars for new passport and takes days.
3) Ambassador: Nobody, i repeat nobody have ever questioned the Malaysian Government why they harass students knowing fully well that these students when they summit their passport for visa renewal, visa-holding letters are normally given to them by the Malaysian immigration yet their police and immigration during raiding still arrest and deport legal students having these letters. Of all these activities, the Ambassador is fully aware and his not showing concern about its fellow Nigerians. Although
4) The ambassador believes that everybody in Malaysia is not a student. Meanwhile the Malaysia Airport(KLIA) is one of the best airport in the world combating drugs and illegal immigrants. 80 percent of Nigerians in Malaysia apart from the once the AMBASSADOR sold diplomatic passport to are students. Be it a small scale school or International Schools in Malaysia Your excellency sir all fingers are not equal.
5) Imagine the security at the gate of the Nigerian Embassy (An Indian and Bangladesh) molesting Nigerians in front of the Embassy just because they want to go into their own Embassy to get their passport renewed yet the Ambassador will show no concern and sometime drive by. (Ambassador)
6) The ambassador told the Malaysian Government not to renew visas for Nigerians or hold it for a long period of time with this we get arrested, detained to pay a ransom before finally being deported.
Just mentioned but a few of the fraudulent activities of the Nigeria High Commission in Malaysia, NEXT will be an Open letter to Mr President (GEJ) if nothing is done within the next 72hrs not only an open letter but just like a tip of the 2011 riot that Niger Delta Amnesty student we will storm the Nigeria Embassy and the world will hear your corruption Your Excellency.
Source: Linda Ikeji