ADD1

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

INTERVIEW: I Battled Insolence, Leaching And Sabotage - Uti Nwachukwu

http://www.onobello.com/images/newimages4/UTI-Nwachukwu.jpg
In a recent interview with Encomium magazine, the BBA winner and TV personality talked about his bitter experience in the hands of people he trusted that almost led him into clinical depression.
"I learnt a lot about loyalty and genuineness. I was really hurt last year year and a lot of true colors were revealed. I battled insolence, pride, treason, ingratitude, leaching, sabotage, and wickedness from people I least expected it from. I guess you have to be careful what you pray for, because I prayed for God to open up the hearts of people I care about. Let's just say if I wasn't spiritually strong with divine premonitions, I would have gone into clinical depression. But I guess I saw signs before but ignored them. God warns me in dreams but I guess I overlook these dreams. The hardest part was that I was and had been used by the most unassuming people and after confronting the issues, the parties act like they don't need you anymore but continuously gain from your platform. In all I learned so much about the human heart and also about myself and my errors. I am stronger (mentally and spiritually) wiser, more comfortable with my skin, more tolerant, gentle and definitely a lot more closer to God.
Source: Encomium Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment