ADD1

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

TOO BAD: Pastor Rape 13 Year-Old Girl?

The Police in Imo State have arrested the General Overseer and head of a popular church in Ikeduru council area of the state, for allegedly raping a 13-year-old girl.
This followed a petition written to the Owerri Police Area Command by the lawyer to the father of the alleged rape victim, Mr Emperor Iwuala.
The father of the victim, a widower and does not want his name in print, had alleged that the pastor severally raped his daughter between 2010 and 2013.
According to him, “Between 2010 and 2013, I was sick and a friend of mine introduced me to the prophet. Because of my sickness, I lost my job as a luxury bus driver and also my accommodation in Naze Owerri.
“Consequently, the prophet offered me accommodation in his house which he also uses as church. I moved in with my two little daughters. Because of my condition then, I did not know that the prophet was taking advantage of my predicament to defile one of my daughters.
“One of the days, his wife caught him trying to abuse my daughter and she raised the alarm, which made the husband to send her packing.
“Because of that, I sent my children away but the prophet threatened me, saying that I must bring my children back to the church. It was when my daughters went out of the prophet’s custody that they could narrate their ordeal to me.
“Ironically, the prophet went to the police recently to report that I arranged to kidnap my daughters from his house.”
Confirming the petition, Iwuala also disclosed that the said prophet was currently under investigation by the police for buying an alleged stolen vehicle. He applauded the security operatives for the impressive manner they are handling the matter.
When the suspect’s prayer house was visited, a worshipper who spoke on condition of anonymity confirmed that the pastor was arrested by the police and was still in their custody.
Source: Vanguard

No comments:

Post a Comment