ADD1

Thursday, November 29, 2012

DIVORCE: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 10 Years - Wife


The husband said it was the wife that starved him of sex.
A house wife, Saratu Haruna, on Monday, dragged her husband, Isa Mainika, before a Kaduna Sharia Court two, Magajin Gari, for allegedly denying her sex for 10 years.
Ms. Haruna of Kawo, in Kaduna North Local Government Area, told the court that she was no longer interested in the marriage.

The woman said she no longer believes that there was marriage between them.
“We have being staying for ten years now, but nothing is happening between us in terms of marital affairs,” she said.
She told the court that she was no more interested in staying with her husband, saying: “I don’t love him again.”
Mr. Mainika denied the claim, and accused the wife of starving him of sex.
“Anytime I requested for sex, she always deny me. There was a time we had a serious fight over this issue and she bite me,” he said.
The husband told the court that trouble started after his wife gave birth to their second baby, saying, “Since then I do not know what I have done to her and I have asked her severally, but she refused to say anything.”
“I even invited our elders to settle the matter but the effort yielded no positive result.
“I am still in love with her. I do not want to divorce her because I am really worried about the future of our children,” he added
The presiding Khadi (Sharia Court judge), Ibrahim Inuwa, ordered the couple to discuss the matter with their elders for amicable settlement.
Mr. Inuwa, however, said that if the case is not settled by the family, the court would decide on what to do.
“What is happening between you is not the sunnah of our holy prophet, it is totally not acceptable in Islam to be cheating on one another,’’ he said.
The judge adjourned the case to December 6 for continuation of hearing.
Source: Premium Times

No comments:

Post a Comment